FSFG Square Plansifter
FSFG Series Square Plansifter Introduction
With multideck sieves, the FSFG series square plansifter is mainly used in the flour milling process of purification and grading, and can also be applied to other industries.
FSFG Series Square Plansifter Features
1. Unique sealing device for motor shaft end, to ensure that the flour does not enter the main engine;
2. The lower part of the main shaft is provided with a balance iron elastic supporting device;
3. Roller bearing: SKF spherical roller bearing, to ensure accurate concentric rotary;
4. The top grid of the filter box exploits regulating hold-down mechanism, which is simple and convenient, easy to operate;
5. Using the new type of filter box, new design pattern for screen chamber, which increase screen area and output;
6. The screen door and channel are tightly sealed, to prevent channeling powder and powder leakage;
7. Frame of flat screen adopts steel plate girder of the car, and is welded together, so it is of rigidity and fatigue resistance;
8. The whole machine is fully enclosed structure, the drive motor is built-in, the shape is beautiful and generous.
FSFG series square plansifter is driven by a motor which is installed inside the main frame and counter-balanced by a counterweight. Each machine has 4, 6, or 8 sections sieves inside. Different materials flow into different sections on their own route. According to individual design for different materials, the sieves sift different granular materials to different passages in flour mills when the whole machine is running.
FSFG Series Square Plansifter Application
1. It is widely used for fine classification of granule and sifting of flour materials.
2. It is mainly used for grinded wheat and middle material sifting and can also be used for flour check sifting.
3. Different sieving design serves for different sifting passages and different middle materials.
FSFG Square Plansifter Technical Parameters
|Model||Barn number||Each storey layer||
Maximum sieving area
(Rev / min)
Valid grid configuration
Top lattice height